The following tasks are required to be performed by the person filling this position. Such duties are considered essential functions of the job. To perform the job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
• Assess and monitor the state of the IS infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement.
• Responsible for helping the team in the overall use of technology.
• Oversee and maintain the company’s computer network.
• Provide day to day technical support for PC work stations, including: installation, optimization, and troubleshooting PC hardware and software applications.
• Maintain all infrastructure related requirements including proper backups, security administration, updating virus protection, protection from environment threats and shelving of critical spare parts.
• Responsible for managing all IS related hardware such as but not limited to printers, copiers, servers and switches.
• Respond to requests from the team for technical assistance and ensure availability and reliability of technical services at all times.
• Document service responses in a maintenance database by user, inventory number and type of problem.
• Provides creative IT solutions to business problems.
• Responsible for the management of changes, and communication regarding such changes, to live IS systems and applications and ensuring their continued availability and effectiveness.
• Responsible for providing regular written and verbal updates related to IS activities and events.
• Responsible for IS inventory, tracking, procurement and distribution within established company guidelines.
• Will participate in trainings related to the operation of the company’s OS systems as appropriate and necessary.
• Will ensure strong working knowledge of all software related to the operation if the park.
• Monitor the performance of business systems, databases and operating software to ensure operation at peak performance.
• Work as needed with Marketing and the webmaster to support the company’s website and e-commerce efforts.
• Interface with corporate IT and outside partner as needed.
• Work on special projects as needed.
• IS manager will ensure the highest level of guest and team member satisfaction by understating and identifying needs, building and maintaining strong working relationships and delivering IS services in a timely manner.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Must be able to uphold “Guest First” Standards at all times
• Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, & Access Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
• Must be very detail-oriented, outgoing, and self motivated
• Willing to handle heavy incoming phone calls You must be at least 18 years of age
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE OR SKILLS
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in workstation hardware, software and end user support.
Experience in installation of CAT5 Ethernet wiring and equipment.