Porocel International, LLC is a medium-size global manufacturing company. We provide products and services to the petroleum and chemical processing industries that help them meet their environmental and sustainability goals in a cost effective manner. Our Houston office is located at 12777 Jones Road.
This is a cross functional role that provides the employee with broad exposure to our company and our customers in the petroleum refining and chemical processing industries.
Primary responsibilities include: Coordinating global marketing initiatives, customer and sales support, and general support for VP- Technology & Commercial Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with Porocel’s business segment managers to develop engaging marketing tools and materials
• Manage online marketing programs
• Coordinate conference preparations
• Help coordinate corporate events.
• Develop an understanding of the products and services supplied by Porocel, our customer base, and growth strategies
• Build trust and confidence with long term repeat customers by providing excellent customer support
• Use CRM skills within the organization and help to appropriately expand its use
Marketing Coordinator must be flexible and able to manage competing priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or Science, but will consider Associate’s degree with relevant experience.
We are looking for a Marketing/Corporate Communications professional who has a high level of interest in science and technology.Experience of 2-10 years preferred. Must have a strong drive to provide superior marketing communications and customer service. Also must be goal oriented, highly reliable, conscientious, creative and detail oriented.Experience in CRM software, SEO strategy planning, managing Google AdWords campaigns, email marketing, & optimizing web presence is desirable.