The purpose of this position is to provide support to all Team Members, both administrative and seasonal, that is necessary for the smooth daily operation of the park. Duties will include general clerical tasks, as well as some applications used specifically for Six Flags Hurricane Harbor SplashTown Waterpark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Answering and triaging a high volume of daily incoming calls. Proper phone etiquette and Guest Relations must be maintained with every call
- Data entry and upkeep of specific departmental forms used daily
- Clerical duties, such as filing, records upkeep, running copies, etc.
- Customer Service: This requires providing friendly and helpful service to guests, as well as fellow employees and promoting a guest-friendly atmosphere. This also requires abiding by all customer service standards and conduct guidelines established in the Team Member Handbook
- Safety: This requires the promotion of a safe working environment and elimination of safety hazards
- Cleanliness: This requires keeping the work location and the Park clean and sanitary for guests, as well as fellow employees. Cleaning duties may require standing, picking up trash or debris and the use of cleaning tools and chemicals.
Must be able to uphold “Guest First” Standards at all times
Computer skills – Microsoft Word Suite
Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
Must be very detail-oriented, outgoing, and self-motivated
Willing to handle heavy incoming phone calls
Must be at least 18 years of age
Willingness to work an 8 -10 hour shift