Your Hometown Plumber
McKinley Plumbing Services is a Woodlands family owned and operated professional plumbing service provider that has serviced South Montgomery County for over twenty years. We provide “old fashioned” workmanship and honesty to our customers. We are licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Our goal is customer satisfaction through personal relationships and integrity with each and every homeowner and business. The purpose of this is to create a lifetime customer. We are not salesmen dressed in plumbing uniforms, selling extended warranties and shameless service plans. We are your neighborhood plumber with a genuine interest in your home and The Woodlands community. From remodeling to plumbing upgrades and repairs, you can count on McKinley Plumbing Services for quality work at a competitive price.
McKinley Plumbing Services is owned and operated by Kevin and Renee Dempsey, residents of The Woodlands, TX. We hope to provide you with a positive experience when plumbing problems arise, now or in the future.
Services We Offer:
- Plumbing repair service
- Remodeling of baths and kitchens
- Drain and sewer cleaning
- Gas Testing
- Fixture replacement and installation
- Water heater installation or repair
- Water loss claims and reports
- Below slab leak detection
- Video pipe inspection
- Line Locating
Mr. Kevin Dempsey, owner of McKinley Plumbing Services, has extensive plumbing experience. He started his plumbing career in 1975 as a plumber’s helper in the summers during high school. Kevin earned his Journeyman lumbing license in 1985 while working in new construction. Soon after, in 1987 he earned his Master Plumbing license while working for a nationally known plumbing service company in Houston, TX. Kevin worked his way through the ranks becoming the Division Manager, but later left to pursue the goal of owning his own company. In 1998, while living in the Oak Ridge North area, Kevin and Renee opened their own plumbing business, Specialized Leak Detection, which performs under slab leak detection for insurance companies and homeowners. They bought McKinley Plumbing Services in 2004 and moved the businesses to The Woodlands area.
Check us out at: Better Business Bureau
Customer Feedback and Reviews:
1. Excellent Company! Very professional. Kevin was very thorough in answering all my questions prior to giving me a quote which was very reasonable. Arrived to do the work at the scheduled time. Work was performed professionally and the actual cost was less than the quoted price. I would highly recommend Kevin and his staff to anyone needing a plumbing contractor. – The Woodlands, TX. –
2. I am very pleased. My water heater was replaced without any issues. Kevin and his assistant are very professional. I plan on using McKinley Plumbing Service again and I would recommend them to anyone. – Spring, TX. –
3. Mr. Dempsey, you and your company did a good job. My wife and I appreciate it. Thanks again. – The Woodlands, TX. –
4. Thanks for a job well done. Your crews were excellent. – Houston, TX. –
5. I appreciated Mr. Dempsey’s invaluable assistance with this overwhelming problem. Thanks again. – Spring, TX. –
6. Excellent Service. Within minutes of emailing my request, they called and quoted me a price, scheduled an appointment and provided quality service. – The Woodlands, TX. –
7. Excellent service, Quick response, good work. – The Woodlands, TX. –
Last but not Least:
We have worked very hard over the years to be recognized as an honest, straight forward service provider. We are extremely proud of our service record, as well as our field and office staff. We may never be the “Big Guys,” but we will always strive to be the “Good Guys” in your home and our community.