Pool & Landscape Designer/salesperson
Searching for an Experienced Pool/Landscape Designer/Salesperson
Award winning Landscape/Pool Design Build firm is looking for a dedicated team member to join us. This person should be a self-starter, memorable, energetic, highly motivated, goal oriented, passionate, a high achiever and a hard worker.
This position will require a personable and talented individual to continue in designing high caliber custom projects similar to what the firm has created for the past 20 years. Experience in designing and selling all phases of outdoor amenities including pools, gazebos, outdoor kitchens and landscape is preferred. All leads will be provided and someone that can consistently work multiple leads successfully with a high closing rate is necessary to succeed at this position.
Qualifications, as follows:
• 5 years minimum of professional experience designing and selling pools and landscape
• Strong Design and Graphic Skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD/3D rendering software or similar program
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Confidence in sales ability and proven by previous work history.
• Experience in estimating projects
Company will provide:
- vehicle and fuel
- paid vacation
- paid sick leave
- insurance coverage blended into salary
Candidates will not be considered without including pictures or access to some type of portfolio for us to review previous project designs that you have created.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Design/Build Outdoor Amenities Firm