DON’T ANSWER ANY OTHER AD UNTIL YOU READ THIS!
Have you always wanted to work in an office where you are an integral part of the TEAM? Do you love working with people and help make their experience the best one possible? If so, this job may be for you.
We are a busy podiatry practice in The Woodlands, TX. This position is one of the most important in the office. It involves daily and constant work with our patients, making them feel welcome and comfortable before during and after their visit. A love of all people is a must for this job!
Positive energy in everything you do is a MUST. Being bilingual in Spanish is also a plus. It is also important that you are comfortable using a computer. This position includes data entry and word processing on a daily basis. If using a computer scares you, this isn’t the right fit.
However, if you are a person who starts your day with a smile and hopes to end it with a bigger smile, definitely consider applying for this position.
• Check patients in/out
• Collect co-pays, co- insurance & deductibles
• Schedule patient appointments
• Answer a multi-line phone
• Performing insurance verifications
• Secondary responsibilities: rooming patients, cleaning treatment rooms
Click on “Inquire About This Job” and attach a copy of your resume within the E-mail Your Resume section.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a medical front office position
• Ability to work efficiently and multi-task
• Experience with CPT coding
• Familiar with ICD-10 coding
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
• Experience with EHR/EMR
• Excellent communications skills on the phone and in person
• Accurate data entry skills
• Professional, friendly and courteous attitude
Job Types(s): Healthcare / Nursing
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Spring